The Network is devoted to the emergence of a more enlightened world – a world in which the wisdom of spirituality and the thoughtfulness of philosophy balance the power of science and technology.
We recognise that our world is still plagued by deep problems and enduring conflicts. Many of these are caused by dogmatic, superstitious or ill-informed worldviews. However, we believe that individuals and societies can transform themselves. The key is learning to integrate evidence-based science, born of rational philosophy, with the love and inner peace cultivated by spiritual practice. The Network is a worldwide community of professionals dedicated to this transformative task.
We invite you to join us in co-creating a paradigm shift to bring truth, beauty, health and well-being into harmony, and so help heal our fractured culture. Membership is open to all who agree with our mission, aims and values.
|Network Review 2017 – 1||Network Review 2016 – 2||Network Review 2016 – 1|
- Please see our introductory video here.
- We are still in the process of transferring information across to this new site. If you cannot find what you are looking for please use this link to our new Support forum.
- If you are a member of the SMN and have renewed your membership in 2016, then you should have received a username and password for this web site. If you have not renewed please use this link to renew or apply for Membership.
- You are also able to join one of our Local Groups who hold regular meetings in various parts of the UK and around the world. Please click here for more details of a local group in your area.
- You can also follow us on Facebook, by clicking here.
- Prof. Tom Lombardo – Future Consciousness: The Path to Purposeful Evolution – An Introduction on 9th Oct 2017 7:30:pm, at Hampstead London
- Beyond the Brain XII – Further Reaches of Consciousness Research on 28th Oct 2017, at Regent’s University
- Beyond the Brain XII Ticket Booking on 28th Oct 2017 9:00:am, at
- Prof. Stuart Hameroff – The “quantum pleasure principle” – Did life evolve to feel good? on 30th Oct 2017 7:30:pm, at Hampstead London
- Transformative Innovations for Health: a gathering of change-makers on 18th Nov 2017 9:00:am, at
- David Lorimer – Gnosis, Initiation and Transformation on 8th Jan 2018 7:30:pm, at Hampstead London
- The Frenchman’s Cove Experience – Me and We: Self, Gaia and the Cosmic Hologram on 30th Jan 2018 9:30:am, at
- Tim Freke – Emergent Spirituality – A New Worldview on 19th Feb 2018 7:30:pm, at Hampstead London