Dr Oliver Robinson, PhD (Psychology) , is a Senior Lecturer in Psychology at Greenwich University, specialising in adult development. He recently completed a book called ‘Development through Adulthood’. Oliver assists the SMN with marketing and communications and co-edited a book with David Lorimer entitled ‘A New Renaissance: Transforming Science, Spirit and Society’. He believes that science is brilliant but not omniscient, and that mystical and spiritual approaches to truth and healing have a valid niche that is complementary to that of science. He is currently writing a book called ‘Paths Between Head and Heart’ about the relationship between science and spirituality, to be published in 2016 by IFF Books.
- Board & Officers
- Galileo Commission – Members and Advisors
- Network Review Spring 2015
- Network Review Summer 2009
- Robinson, Oliver PhD (Psychology)
- Ruse, M ‘Science and Spirituality: Making Room for Faith in the Age of Science’ – Metaphors and Mysteries: on the limits of science